I have been away from my blog (posting regulalry at least) for a long time. I love to write & share my photos, so really I can't tell you what's been holding me back. It might have something to do with a belief that I don't have "enough time". After a little chat with my dear friend Latisha today I decided that I am going to spend less time in the social network scene and more time here. This matters more and feels better. #bringingbloggingback!
So for today, I'll start with a short list of things I am grateful for (sans links - just for the sake of getting it all down quickly) . . .
- My village - my boys, family & amazing friends near and far!
- Tea - Earl Grey, Ginger Peach, and Black Currant Breeze to be specific
- Eileen Fisher boots
- A cozy sweater from Anthropologie
- Change - it can be a doozy, but letting go always makes room for new adventures . . .
- Road trips with my sister (blog post coming about that soon!)
- Martha Beck Life Coaching certification program - I'll be done in July. Folks this is my true calling!
- Teenage boys. Most of the time.
- My iPhone (for better or worse - mostly for the camera)
- Christmas Music - James Taylor At Christmas is my favorite.
It's a short list. Baby Blogging Steps. I'll be back soon.
Happy long weekend!